Vineyard College is a non-stock and non-profit Educational Institution established with the main purpose of providing quality basic, technical /vocational, higher and advanced education responsive to the need of time and society.
- Vineyard College envisions the young as an empowered servant: a leader; an individual equipped with the right attitude, a competent young person prepared with the right skills and training.
- Instilled in every Vineyard graduate that there is no “I in team”.
- Polished individuals not only in their profession but especially their inner self.
- Care for others to establish good relationship with the society.
To realize our vision, we commit ourselves to live the spirit of Vineyard College and become a center for quality education and training. We also commit ourselves to impart excellence to every student by being a learning community that maximizes the use of modern technology, fun-learning environment and respect.
The College has put in place the following forming part of its strengths as an international training center:
- National Registration – The College is registered with the Phillippines’ Department of Education (DepEd), Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), Commission on Higher Education (CHED), and The Department of Tourism (DOT).
- Industry-standard facilities – It is equipped with industry-standard hospitality and culinary training facilities and resources, simulating the real workplace.
- Direct industry linkage with various hotels and resorts all over Asia and Australia.
- Respect and concern for students and colleagues.
- Leadership and accountability for performance and actions.
- Effective collaboration and teamwork.
- Innovation and productive engagement between students and staff.