Experience excellence and get superior results in a warm, caring, and comfortable environment at Aruga Aesthetics Center. We offer a full line of therapies to rejuvenate your skin’s natural beauty and restore a youthful, healthy appearance. We employ the latest advances in aesthetic science to promote skin renewal, reduce the signs of aging, and help you look your best at any age.
Interserve Management and Manpower Resources, Inc. (IMMRI) initially operated as a single proprietorship in 1991 in Cagayan de Oro City and later became a corporation in 1995. The primary services were concentrated on providing janitorial manpower service to companies such as Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc., and the Mindanao branches of Mercury Drug Corp. to name a few.
Gain the knowledge and skills from the experts to become a successful Beauty Therapist.
Ready Workforce is a new company created by the same management team of Interserve and Manpower Resources. The company aims to cater solely for the leisure, hospitality and tourism industries that are steadily growing in the country. It aims to provide professional workforce with a constant pool of talents from its partner institutions.
Vineyard College provides comprehensive training programs to help individuals enter the exciting gaming industry and to ensure casinos maintain their competitive advantage.
Vineyard College is a member of the following organizations:
- Asian Association of School Human Management and Development Practitioners, Inc. (AASHPI)
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET)
- Association of Administrators in Hospitality, Hotel and Restaurant Management Educational Institutions (AAHRMEI)
- Council of Business Education Deans and Program Heads of Region 10 (COBEDAPH)
- Cagayan de Oro Hotel and Restaurant Association (COHARA)
- Australian-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (ANZCHAM)
- Cagayan de Oro Chamber of Commerce and Industry Foundation Inc. (Oro Chamber)
- Allied Chamber of TECHVOC Educators and Trainors, Inc. (ACTVET)
- Council of Hotel Management Deans and Heads of Region 10 (COHMDAH)
- Mindanao Technical Vocational Education and Training (MINTVET)
- American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (AMCHAM)
- Council of Hotel and Restaurant Educators of the Philippines Inc. (COHREP)