VINEYARD INTERNATIONAL POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
VINEYARD CULINARY INSTITUTE
Study With Us
LEARN the FUNDAMENTALS and
SKILLS from CHEFS with
A fully-equipped, state-of-the art kitchen facility, professional chef instructors and a collaborative, student-team environment and you have a recipe for a successful career in the exciting culinary industry.
Vineyard Culinary Institute’s Certificate Program can prepare a student for a career as a banquet chef, pantry cook, assistant production manager, saute cook, dining room host or server, catering chef.
Upon graduation from this intensive program, students will earn a VIPC Certificate & TESDA NCII Certificate (must pass exam).
Graduates of this program may also receive a ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification (must pass exam).
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- Ingredients and methods of preparation for a variety of cooking techniques
- Knife skills, vegetable cuts and butchery
- Making stock, soups and sauces
- Plate design
- Sanitation standards and more!
- Classes taught in small groups, allowing individualized attention, by industry experienced instructors
- State-of-the-art facilities at Vineyard International Polytechnic College